Spread across 400 acres, Half Moon has many unique and special features such as its abundant and lush gardens, and private beaches.
Our beaches are never crowded. With over two miles of ocean front, the turquoise and blue Caribbean Sea gently rolls onto the golden sands. If it is a pool you’d prefer, we have over 50 pools throughout the resort.
- Sunset Beach This crescent-shaped gem inspired the name of the resort back in 1954, and is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and watersports. Why not order a cocktail from one of our beach butlers and take in the sunset at the end of the day?
- Sunrise Beach The beauty of Sunrise Beach is that you’ll feel like it’s yours alone. This expanse is renowned for panoramic sunrises, and it is just right for sunbathing, scuba diving, beach sports and swimming with horses.
- Hibiscus Pool Set in the Hibiscus gardens, complete with swim-up bar.
- Olympic Lap Pool Your workout will be a lot more fun in our Olympic-sized lap pool. A quiet area, it is also perfect for relaxing and catching up with that novel you’ve been wanting to read.
- Private Pools Most of our cottages and all of our villas come with private pools.
"Are you the Turtle Lady?" Guests fondly ask Trudy, Half Moon's environmental coordinator, when meeting her for the first time. Trudy happily owns the title as she is responsible for increasing the number of successful turtle releases into the sea. A fan of Animal Planet as a child, Trudy has always loved learning about wildlife. Today, she is committed to environmental conservation and sharing Half Moon's green practices with our guests.